Tuesday, August 12, 2008

You've got to check them out!

Ok, I had to share...
If you've browsed through the list of companies we recommend, you may have stumbled upon JP Photography by Julie Paszczykowski. My husband and I wanted to do a "Trash the Dress" (or Honor the Dress) session after we were married. I friend of a friend, her name is Echo, is a photographer at JP and I thought we might feel comfortable with her so we booked a session there. Both Julie and Echo shot our session and after seeing the photos, we are just glowing! We had no idea we could look so good! We aren't models, but we had so much fun with Julie and Echo. Check out their blog to see some of our many photos.
These woman were so much fun to be around and they made us comfortable. They are incredibly talented and creative to boot. I can't say enough about how pleased we are with are care free and fun post wedding photos!
Thank you Julie and Echo for such a wonderful time and the priceless images you've given us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are absolutely beautiful!

The Place said...

Thank you. I agree. I just was so pleased with their work and their personalities.

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to have Julie do my pictures! I am best friends with her daughter, but I don't know if she will be free, she's so BOOKED! She takes gorgeous pictures!!

Unknown said...

I love these pictures! They are gorgeous and I love Sarah's style, I am definitely going to try to get her for my 2009 wedding!