Sunday, August 10, 2008

FREE Custom Invitations!!!!

Okay, I'm dying to know who's out there and keeping up with our blog and I want to encourage your interaction with each other. So here's what I'm going to do...

The Prize
As a graphic designer and custom invitation designer, I'm offering FREE Custom invitation design for your event! Your only cost is materials. I will design and assemble your invitations at no cost and you'll be sure to have unique and perfectly coordinated invitations for your event. (Up to 200 invitations. $1.00 per invitation over 200.)

The Catch
I want to hear from you! All you have to do is start commenting on the blog. Share your advice, your ideas, and your questions on the blog. I think it's so important to help one another and to share your thoughts. Then I'll do my best to answer your questions and find the information you're looking for. I want to know what interests you.

After you post, send an email to mail@saraheshriver.com with your:
Name
Blogger user name
Phone Number
Type of Event
and Event Date

(You only need to send me one email the first time you post.)

On September 1st and October 1st I will be choosing 1 winner based on their genuine participation and contributions.

So start commenting! I'm excited to hear from you.

5 comments:

basic said...

My Daughter and I visited Cambridge Place and were truly impressed! We still have not made the final decision on the banquet hall for our Oct 09 wedding, but we are certainly considering your place! Also, I would love to talk to you about Custom Invitations!
Becky

Unknown said...

Hi! My fiance and I just recently got engaged this past June. After attending a wedding at Parkway Place this past summer, and seeing how beautifully everything was done, we started looking into having our September 2009 wedding there. But, after visiting Cambridge, we ended up booking it there. I am really excited, and everyone there is more than helpful with anything or any questions that I continue to have. I have to say one of the reasons we went with Cambridge over Parkway is it is a little cheaper but it is still going to be just as beautiful. We can't wait!

StephSeiler said...

Hello! A friend forwarded me this blog and I am excited to learn about your invitations. I read some of the blogs in August and the one that struck me was about the table numbers. I made my own table numbers and at the top I spelled out the Number in a script font. Then I went online and found famous love quotes and on the bottom of the table number I have a different quote per table. Some are funny, some are romantic and some are classic love quotes.

For my guest book I am going to make a scrap book with a few pictures on each page and they will all have a heading. The majority of the page will be blank space for the guests to write in. This way the guests can choose what they would like to share with us. Some of the themes I have thought of are Guest Advice, Memories, Congratulations, Well Wishes, a Parents page, Bridesmaids and Groomen page. Do you have any other creative ideas for a page theme? I thought this would be a fun and memorable keepsake. Look forward to hearing some more ideas.

Stephanie

jgroves said...

I am so excited about having my reception at Parkway Place. My fiance and I looked several places before coming to see Parkway. As soon as we walked in we knew that it was the place for us. I remember all I could think was WOW!!
I even worked there for a short time after we booked our reception. Every event I worked was absolutely wonderful. I am so looking forward to my wedding.
Jennifer

The Place said...

Stephanie,
I love your idea for your guest book. It's wonderful because it's a fun way to remember who could celebrate with you but also a memorable way to display your photos. I also felt like guest books were silly because they end up in a closet somewhere. So this is great!

Your event will be beautiful at Cambridge! Terri is so amazing at decorating and making sure it's special. The pillars are a stunning quality as well and I know you'll love it!


Jennifer,
How funny! You loved it so much you took a job! :) "WOW" was exactly what I thought when my husband and I were married and celebrated there. The space is just so inviting and beautiful.