Friday, September 26, 2008

Another Free Invitation Design Winner!

Congratulations to Korena who won free custom design for her wedding invitations! Korena has had some great ideas for other bloggers and good questions as well.

Korena's wedding will be a bright fuschia, pale green and chocolate brown. Her wedding theme will be "Sweet Dreams" and will be cenetered around candy bars and sweet treats which I absolute want to sink my teeth into :) This is going to be a very "tasteful" wedding!

I encourage everyone to keep blogging and talking about their plans and ideas. Keep reading because there will be more talk about your December 28th White Wedding at Parkway Place bridal show!

1 comment:

Soon 2 b Mrs. Ditmyer said...

Thanks!!! I'm super excites and can't wait to get started:)

One idea I had was to have a "Candy Bar/Candy Table." This is an extra special sweet treat for your guests. There are pics on Cambridge's main page. I'm going to do mine a little different. I saw a Micheal's add and they had different shapes and sizes(tall and short) glass containers filled with candy. To add a special touch they incorporated the wedding colors by wrapping ribbon around the containers. They also used only candy that was the wedding colors. It looked really stylish and festive!